Ingestion risperidone completely absorbed (regardless of the meal) and maximum levels of plasma concentration observed after 1-2 hours. Risperidone is metabolized with a oral-turinabol cytochrome to form , which has a similar pharmacological action .
- schizophrenia (acute and chronic) and other psychotic states with productive and / or negative symptoms;
- affective disorders in a variety of mental illnesses;
- behavioral disturbances in patients with dementia with aggressive manifestation of symptoms (angry outbursts, physical violence), disorders of mental activity (agitation, delirium) or psychotic symptoms;
- as adjuvant therapy in the treatment of mania in bipolar disorder;
- as adjunctive therapy of behavior disorders in adolescents from 15 years and adult patients with reduced intellectual level or mental retardation, oral-turinabol in cases where destructive behavior (aggressiveness, impulsivity, autoaggression) is leading the clinical picture of the disease.
Contraindications Diseases of the cardiovascular system (chronic heart failure, myocardial infarction, conduction disorders of the heart muscle)
- Dehydration and hypovolemia
- cerebrovascular accidents
- Parkinson’s disease
- seizures (including history)
- severe renal or hepatic insufficiency (see. dosing recommendations)
- drug abuse or drug dependency (see. for dosage recommendations)
- conditions that predispose to the development of tachycardia type
- brain tumor, intestinal obstruction, acute cases of drug overdose, Reye’s syndrome (an antiemetic effect of risperidone may mask the symptoms of these conditions)
Application of pregnancy and lactation. Risperidone oral-turinabol safety in pregnant women has not been studied. If pregnancy can only be used if a positive effect justifies the potential risk. Because risperidone and 9-hydroxy-risperidone passes into breast milk, women using the drug should not breast-feed.
Dosing and Administration Oral-turinabol for sucking are fragile, they should not be forced through the foil packaging, as they can break. The package is opened by gently pulling the edge of the blister foil, marked by a point and remove the tablet, and then it should be put into the language immediately. Tablet turnibol begins to disperse in the mouth within seconds and can be swallowed without water and mix the drug in the mouth with food. Tablets should not be chewed or crack. Schizophrenia. Adults and children over 15 years.
Risperidone can be administered once or twice a day. Initial dose – 2 mg per day. On the second day, the dose should be increased to 4 mg per day. From this point the dose can either maintain the same level, either individually adjusted if necessary. Typically, the optimal dose is 4.6 mg per day. In some cases it may be justified by a slower increase in the dose and lower initial and maintenance doses. Doses greater than 10 mg per day did not show a higher efficiency compared to lower doses and may cause the appearance of extrapyramidal symptoms. Due to the fact that the safety of doses above 16 mg per day has not been studied, doses above this level can not be used. For information on the use of a drug for the treatment of schizophrenia oral-turinabol in children younger than 15 years no. Elderly patients. It is recommended methandienone initial dose of 0.5 mg per administration twice a day . The dosage can be individually increased by 0.5 mg twice per day to 1.2 mg twice a day. Liver and kidney diseases. It is recommended initial dose of 0.5 mg to receiving two times a day. This dose can be gradually increased to 1-2 mg twice daily intake.Abuse of drugs or drug dependency – the recommended daily dose -. 2-4 mg . Behavioral disorders in patients with dementia is recommended that the initial dose of 0.25 mg per reception twice daily (adequate dosage form should be used). If necessary dosage can be individually increased by 0.25 mg 2 times a day, no more than a day. For most patients, the optimal dose is 0.5 mg twice a day. However, some patients are shown receiving 1 mg 2 times a day. On reaching the optimum dose of the drug can be recommended once daily.